|Some basic guidelines to follow when submitting.|
1) Please pay attention to what folders you submit to. The most commonly misfiled: ALL HDR and heavily post-processed photos should go in the HDR etc folder.
2) Please do not submit more than one or two submissions at a time. The people watching this group don't want 20 images from us in a day, particularly when seven of them are all from the same person. Submit ONLY your best so that people who watch us or view our gallery will want to view yours.
3) Along with that, please don't submit a bunch of photographs that are obviously from the same place. If people want to see more from a specific shoot, they can go to your gallery
4) No people please. When a person is in a photograph, they tend to become the subject, we only accept photographs whose subject is urban exploration.
5) DO NOT submit your own deviations to the favorites section. The favorites section is for notable deviations by other artists.
6) If you're unsure as to what Urbex is, please google it. Landmarks are not urbex, city sidewalks are not urbex, highways are not urbex.
7) I am unlikely to accept deviations that are already in 5 or more groups and won't put them in our featured section. Read this article davidvogt.deviantart.com/journ… if you wonder why.
|More Journal Entries|